Call us : (301) 649-9700

How To Apply

Thank you for your interest in Carlisle Barracks Homes! We look forward to welcoming you to your new home and want to make sure the application and leasing process is as convenient and efficient as possible. Documentation is not required to start your application, however the more information you are able to share, the faster we will be able to find a home for you and your family. Our leasing team is ready to assist you Monday -- Friday 8 am -- 5 pm (Wednesdays 8 am -- 7 pm), Saturdays 10 am -- 4 pm and Sundays 12 pm -- 4 pm. Please contact us with any questions at (301) 649-9700.

Active Duty Military Applicants

Service members can get their housing application started in a variety of ways:
A completed housing application is required in order to be placed on the wait list. Other documentation may be required depending on your situation, including a copy of current PCS orders.

Your eligibility date for housing is determined according to the following criteria:
  • If you are PCSing and are within the 30-day window, your eligibility date is the day you left your previous duty station (as verified by clearing papers).
  • If you are PCSing and do not apply within the 30-day window, your eligibility date is the date of your application.
  • If you are coming from an unaccompanied tour (e.g. Korea), your eligibility date is the date you departed your previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum credit of 14 months. You will need to provide copies of your orders for an unaccompanied tour.
  • If this is your first duty station and you are married, your eligibility date is your date of entry into the military. If you were married after the date of entry, your eligibility date is the date of the marriage. 

All Other Applicants

If you are not an active duty military member and would like to apply to live at Glen Haven Apartments, you can get the leasing process started by completing our brief online leasing inquiry here or calling our leasing team at (301) 649-9700.